TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms 'Whisky Blender' and 'whiskyblender.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We retain the right to refuse returns for products ordered on this website unless there has been a fault with your order. We cannot refund carriage costs.
Gift vouchers cannot be amended or transferred. They can however be cancelled at our discretion.
whiskyblender.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
whiskyblender.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15th October 2011.
We may collect the following information:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your billing address (as well as shipping address if different)
- Any other information you submit to us when placing an order
What we do with the information we gather: we require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular to create your order and effectively deliver it to you.
Security: we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites: our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information: we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You acknowledged when accessing the site that you were of legal age for purchasing alcohol in your country. It is required that the person ordering and receiving any purchase made via www.whiskyblender.com is of legal age to purchase and receive alcohol, this includes the destination country. We would advise that the legal age will vary depending on the country.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices for products on the site are not inclusive of delivery charge.
- Orders will not be dispatched unless paid for in full. Occasionally we may encounter a price increase when shipping to unusual destinations, we may ask you to contribute additional payment should this occur. You will retain the right to cancel your order if this occurs.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours but due to the nature of blending it occasionally takes longer.
- All orders are subject to availability, which cannot be guaranteed.
- All payments are processed via Stripe for your security and convenience.
- Local taxes and excise duties are the responsibility of the customer. whiskyblender.com is not responsible for any orders which are seized by customs. You should be aware of the laws regarding the importation of alcohol in your country or the country into which you are sending your order.
- We may charge for resending goods that have been returned due to incorrect shipping details entered by you. You must inspect your order upon receipt from the courier immediately and notify us immediately if there are any problems such as damage or an order error in the goods you have received.
- We retain the right to refuse returns for products ordered on this website unless there has been a fault with your order. We cannot refund carriage costs.
- We cannot guarantee the flavour of your whisky will be to your palate but we can guarantee it will be appealing to someone.
Andrews of Bothwell Limited is a company registered in Scotland with company number SC407498. VAT Reg. 151 8243 24.
The registered office address with Companies House is:
Andrews of Bothwell Ltd
47 Broad Street