- Toffee ChewRich chewy sherry, buttery bitterness, raisins and soft malty body. Leafy, toffee, treacle sweetness with a hint of peat at the back.£1.06 / cl0cl
- Honey bunchLight and delicate honey flavour with some spice and caramel. Mixed fruit peels, sultanas, a hint of sherry and an oaky finish.£0.71 / cl0cl
- Vanilla FudgeFresh and sweet, caramel apples with a light floral note. Soft yet pronounced, with good body. Creamy smooth with a taste of buttery vanilla.£1.02 / cl0cl
- Smoky FruitcakeSmoke, barley and sweet fruitcake flavours. Sherry, vanilla and custard. Ending with spicy and nutty tones.£0.79 / cl0cl
- Cocoa-nutsScents of Beeswax, barley, brazil nuts, ground ginger & cocoa powder. Lovely soft chewy caramel & monkey nut skins£0.88 / cl0cl
- Soft & FruityRound bodied with a delicate sweetness. A slightly nutty oak character with strong citrus flavours and a wee spoonful of warm, moist fruit cake.£0.55 / cl0cl
- Taste of the SeaOf medium-weight, medium-dry and rich with an almost grapey aroma and just a touch of the sea, it is clean, smooth and rich with a salty tang.£0.96 / cl0cl
Looking for a blend to get started?
We'll help you find the perfect blend—whether it's one you made before, or one we recommend—so fear not and click this massive button.
What's the blend called?
Needing some inspiration? Think of a
Who blended it?
Labels are handwritten, so the text displayed here is not a perfect representation of how it will appear.
The greatest gift ever!
Sometimes it's nice to make something for others. Other times, it can be nice to let them make it themselves.Gift vouchers