Add to basket
- Add the whiskies you like the sound of to create your blend.0cl£1.02 / clToffee ChewRich chewy sherry, buttery bitterness, raisins and soft malty body. Leafy, toffee, treacle sweetness with a hint of peat at the back.
- 0cl£0.71 / clHoney bunchLight and delicate honey flavour with some spice and caramel. Mixed fruit peels, sultanas, a hint of sherry and an oaky finish.
- 0cl£0.96 / clVanilla FudgeFresh and sweet, caramel apples with a light floral note. Soft yet pronounced, with good body. Creamy smooth with a taste of buttery vanilla.
- 0cl£0.79 / clSmoky FruitcakeSmoke, barley and sweet fruitcake flavours. Sherry, vanilla and custard. Ending with spicy and nutty tones.
- 0cl£0.74 / clCocoa-nutsScents of Beeswax, barley, brazil nuts, ground ginger & cocoa powder. Lovely soft chewy caramel & monkey nut skins
- 0cl£0.52 / clSoft & FruityRound bodied with a delicate sweetness. A slightly nutty oak character with strong citrus flavours and a wee spoonful of warm, moist fruit cake.
- 0cl£0.85 / clTaste of the SeaOf medium-weight, medium-dry and rich with an almost grapey aroma and just a touch of the sea, it is clean, smooth and rich with a salty tang.
SaveAdd to basket
What's the blend called?
Who blended it?
The greatest gift ever!
Sometimes it's nice to make something for others. Other times, it can be nice to let them make it themselves.Gift vouchers